The easiest way to manage and pay your Banham invoices is through your online account.
Don’t have an online account with Banham? Find out more about the benefits and how to set one up here.
How do I pay a Banham invoice online?
- Log into your Banham account, select ‘Online Payment’ and the invoices you would like to pay. Click ‘Pay Selected’ to proceed.
- We accept the following payment cards:
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- If you can’t pay your invoice online because the system isn’t responding, please try to pay using a different web browser. If the problem persists, please call us on 020 7622 5151 and we will help you as quickly as we can.
Can I pay for more than one invoice online?
- You can pay multiple invoices within one billing account. To pay invoices for more than one billing account, select one billing account at a time.
Can I pay my invoice in stages?
- Yes (provided you clear the full balance you owe before the original date it’s due)
Can I pay by Direct Debit?
- Yes – and it’s fast, secure and interest-free. Find out how to set one up here
Can I view all my paid invoices online?
- You can view all the invoices you’ve paid over the last 24 months – plus any that are overdue or outstanding – via the 'Online Payment' tab in your account.
Can I make a payment on behalf of someone else?
- Yes – provided you have both their customer and invoice numbers.
How do I pay a Banham invoice if I don’t have an online account?
- We know that not every Banham customer is able or wants to pay their invoices online. If you don’t have a Banham online account, simply choose one of the ‘How to pay’ options on the printed invoice you have received or get in touch with us as you usually would
Got any questions about paying your Banham invoice? Get in touch with us here.