Setting up an online account is the easiest way to stay in control of your Banham account – whether you’re a Banham Retail customer or a professional security, architect, development or design business applying to become a Banham Trade member.
Fast, convenient and secure, it gives you 24/7 access to the Banham Payment Portal, ensuring you can do what you need to do whenever you want.
Creating an online account enables you to:
- View and update your account information
- See every invoice paid in the last 24 months
- Request copies of and pay your invoices and quotes
- Add new billing accounts to your profile and update the details of those you already have
- Set up interest-free 12-month Direct Debits
Registering for an online account is simple – here’s how...
Setting up an online Banham account – Retail customer
- On the Banham website, click on either the ‘Retail’ or ‘My Account’ tabs located in the top right hand corner of the screen. If choosing ‘My Account’ select ‘Create Account’ from the drop-down menu
- Complete the ‘Create a New Account’ form and press ‘Submit’
- You will receive an email from us asking you to confirm your account via a secure link
- Welcome to your Banham online account. You are now free to manage and update your Banham account
Register for your online Retail account here.
Setting up an online Banham account – Trade customer
- On the Banham website, click on either the ‘Trade’ or ‘My Account’ tabs located in the top right hand corner of the screen. If choosing ‘My Account’ select ‘Create Account’ from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the ‘Create a New Account’ form with the required information. Please note that you will also need to include your Company/Trader name.
- Press ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your registration is being reviewed.
- Our Trade team will be in touch by email within 48 hours to let you know the outcome of your application. If it has been approved, they will guide you through the next steps which include signing our Banham trade agreement.
- Once activated, you can use your online account to access all the benefits Banham Trade membership involves.
Register for your online Banham Trade account here.
Deleting your online Banham account
To delete your online account, please contact us on 020 7622 5151.