What is included in a Basic Maintenance Contract with Banham?
- One routine maintenance inspection per annum to ensure that the system is
- Any developing fault found during an inspection will be rectified free of charge, except for components that need to be replaced outside the 12-month guarantee period
- Batteries and contacts will be replaced during the inspection, as required
- Free technical telephone support including an unlimited number of free remote resets
- Access to 24-hour emergency cover and service engineers 365 days a year, and in the event of a system failure or emergency, you are entitled to a service within 4 hours of the request. These visits are charged separately and at preferential rates
- Inspection reports are provided, which can be used as evidence of a maintenance contract for insurance requirements
The next level up from our 'Basic Maintenace Contract' is our '24 Hour Monitoring' contract, click here for more details.
If you would like to contact us in regards to a contract query, you can do so by filling out our contact form here.