What is included in a Fire Alarm Maintenance & Monitoring with Banham?
- Two routine maintenance inspections per annum to ensure that the system is functioning correctly
- Any developing fault found during an inspection will be rectified accordingly free of charge, except for components that need to be replaced outside the 12-month guarantee period. Device battery replacements are charged separately and as required
- Free technical telephone support including an unlimited number of free remote resets
- Access to 24-hour emergency cover and service engineers throughout the year, and in the event of a system failure or emergency, you are entitled to a service within 4 hours of the request. These visits are charged separately and at preferential rates
- Reports of your inspection are provided, as a maintenance contract is often a requirement as part of any insurance policy
- All maintenance inspections are pre-booked well in advance to allow for the opportunity to
rearrange the visit should the booked date pose an inconvenience
- 24-hour monitoring from Banham’s in-house Alarm Receiving Centre
- A Monitored Fire alarm guarantees a Fire Brigade response in the event your Fire Detection system is triggered, potentially saving your home or business premises from damage by fire
If you would like to contact us in regards to a contract query, you can do so by filling out our contact form here.